Shine a spotlight on the malaria fight
Making a campaign visible will increase its influence among all audiences and can create pressure and accountability for policy makers to take action. The more people that know about your campaign, the bigger its potential impact.
By the end of this module, you will:
- Gain insights into how to choose the right stories to pitch to journalists
- Learn how to develop an effective press release and a powerful op-ed
- Learn how to recruit and leverage partnerships with key supporters, or “champions”
- Learn how to develop and use a campaign brand (or how to effectively use the Zero Malaria brand)
- Learn how to use social media to build a following