Defining your objectives, strategy, and actions
In any project, planning can save time and energy and increase your impact, allowing your campaign to be as effective as possible. The content in this module will help you choose objectives and design a strategy and action plan to achieve them.
By the end of this module, you will:
- Have defined a set of specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timebound (SMART) objectives
- Define a strategy for achieving these objectives
- Set an action plan for beginning work
- Consult with key stakeholders
- Identify the resources, both human and material, you will need to meet your objectives.
- Understand the risks involved in your project